Learn more about our complete range of Cytocell FISH probes
The Cytocell® catalogue range from Oxford Gene Technology consists of directly labelled FISH probes for oncology (haematology, pathology and haematopathology) and constitutional cytogenetics applications.
- Tight and bright FISH probe signals with minimal background. This provides the user with confidence when interpreting probe signals and reporting results.
- Cost-effective molecular assay. High quality FISH probes mean fewer repeats and more complete assays finished in a timely manner.
- Ready-to-use, pre-mixed FISH probes with hybridisation solution. This minimises hands-on time and the risk of manual mixing errors.
- All probes are provided with ready-to-use DAPI counterstain. This has been optimised for high performance alongside all Cytocell products.
myProbes custom FISH probes...
myProbes® is a custom design and manufacture service that provides unique fluorescence in situ hybridisation (FISH) probes using the BAC-2-FISH™ process. Over 2,000 myProbes projects have been completed since 2010.
The myProbes process utilises Cytocell’s proprietary BAC clone collection containing >220,000 clones to produce fully quality-assured custom FISH probes for virtually any sequence in the entire human genome.
Based on your specific interests and research, custom FISH probes may range from a simple catalogue probe modification to a truly unique product. We offer expert consultation from start to finish on each myProbes project and all custom probes are fully guaranteed.
- Application note: 'Successful Cytocell FISH probe adoption into an automated workflow'
- 'Saving time and costs in FISH automation': An interview with Dr Jennie Thurston
- Porcelain Wash Jars - “I recommend porcelain jars in all of the stages of the FISH protocol"
myProbes®: For Research Use Only; Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures. Cytocell®: Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representatives for availability.