13 and 21
The Aquarius® Prenatal Enumeration range allows detection of trisomies 13, 18 and 21 (Patau, Edwards and Down syndromes) and sex chromosome aneuploidies utilising an overnight hybridisation protocol.
Aquarius Prenatal kits provide the benefits of:
- Overnight hybridisation protocol demonstrating high intensity signals and minimal background
- Economical kit formats: 5, 10, 30* or 50* tests
- Liquid stable reagents premixed in hybridisation solution and provided with DAPI counterstain
- 13 unique sequence (13q14.2) Green
- 21 unique sequence (21q22.13) Orange
*Not available for LPA002, 003, 004 or 005
I first came across Cytocell FISH probes in a previous lab I worked in and I was struck by the quality of the products. Since this time, I have been recommending and introducing Cytocell probes across all application areas — now they are the primary FISH probes used in our lab. They have an excellent range of products and their ready-to-use reagent format saves considerable time. As a matter of fact, at a recent conference there was a discussion about the lack of commercial probes for a particular disorder and I was happy to point the participants in the direction of the Cytocell catalogue, which contains the exact probes required. Elizabeth Benner, Medical Technologist at the University of Arizona Health Network
This product is intended to be used on amniocytes.