X, Y and 18
The Aquarius® Prenatal Enumeration range allows detection of trisomies 13, 18 and 21 (Patau, Edwards and Down syndromes) and sex chromosome aneuploidies utilising an overnight hybridisation protocol.
Aquarius Prenatal kits provide the benefits of:
- Overnight hybridisation protocol demonstrating high intensity signals and minimal background
- Economical kit formats: 5, 10, 30* or 50* tests
- Liquid stable reagents premixed in hybridisation solution and provided with DAPI counterstain
- X centromere Xp11.1-q11.1 (DXZ1) Green
- Y centromere Yp11.1-q11.1 (DYZ3) Orange
- 18 centromere 18p11.1-q11.1 (D18Z1) Blue
*Not available for LPA002, 003, 004 or 005
Not only do Cytocell offer an extensive range of high-quality FISH probes, the customer support is also excellent — providing fast access to all the probes I need. The probes are highly consistent with bright signals allowing easy scoring of results. Dr Eric Crawford, Senior Director, Genetics Associates Inc.
This product is intended to be used on amniocytes.