X, Y and 18
The Aquarius® Prenatal Enumeration range allows detection of trisomies 13, 18 and 21 (Down syndrome) and sex chromosome aneuploidies utilising an overnight hybridisation protocol.
Aquarius Prenatal kits provide the benefits of:
- Overnight hybridisation protocol demonstrating high intensity signals and minimal background
- Economical kit formats: 5, 10, 30* or 50* tests
- Liquid stable reagents premixed in hybridisation solution and provided with DAPI counterstain
- X centromere Xp11.1-q11.1 (DXZ1) Green
- Y centromere Yp11.1-q11.1 (DYZ3) Orange
- 18 centromere 18p11.1-q11.1 (D18Z1) Blue
*Not available for LPA002, 003, 004 or 005
Not only do Cytocell offer an extensive range of high-quality FISH probes, the customer support is also excellent — providing fast access to all the probes I need. The probes are highly consistent with bright signals allowing easy scoring of results. Dr Eric Crawford, Senior Director, Genetics Associates Inc.
This product is intended to be used on amniocytes.