13, 18 and 21
The Aquarius® Prenatal Enumeration range allows detection of trisomies 13, 18 and 21 (Patau, Edwards and Down syndromes) and sex chromosome aneuploidies utilising an overnight hybridisation protocol.
Aquarius Prenatal kits provide the benefits of:
- Overnight hybridisation protocol demonstrating high intensity signals and minimal background
- Economical kit formats: 5, 10, 30* or 50* tests
- Liquid stable reagents premixed in hybridisation solution and provided with DAPI counterstain
- 13 unique sequence (13q14.2) Green
- 18 centromere 18p11.1-q11.1 (D18Z1) Blue
- 21 unique sequence (21q22.13) Orange
*Not available for LPA002, 003, 004 or 005
I am grateful for the excellent products I receive from Cytocell at a reasonable price, but more importantly the superb customer support. The speed in which I receive answers or suggestions makes my life as a director much easier and allows me to focus on patient care. The quality and consistency of Cytocell’s probes means I can trust the results, and my clients get their results in a timely manner. Dr. Theresa C. Brown, Director, Cytogenetics Laboratory, Hayward Genetics Center, Tulane University School of Medicine
This product is intended to be used on amniocytes.