13, 18 and 21
The Aquarius® Prenatal Enumeration range allows detection of trisomies 13, 18 and 21 (Down syndrome) and sex chromosome aneuploidies utilising an overnight hybridisation protocol.
Aquarius Prenatal kits provide the benefits of:
- Overnight hybridisation protocol demonstrating high intensity signals and minimal background
- Economical kit formats: 5, 10, 30* or 50* tests
- Liquid stable reagents premixed in hybridisation solution and provided with DAPI counterstain
- 13 unique sequence (13q14.2) Green
- 18 centromere 18p11.1-q11.1 (D18Z1) Blue
- 21 unique sequence (21q22.13) Orange
*Not available for LPA002, 003, 004 or 005
I am grateful for the excellent products I receive from Cytocell at a reasonable price, but more importantly the superb customer support. The speed in which I receive answers or suggestions makes my life as a director much easier and allows me to focus on patient care. The quality and consistency of Cytocell’s probes means I can trust the results, and my clients get their results in a timely manner. Dr. Theresa C. Brown, Director, Cytogenetics Laboratory, Hayward Genetics Center, Tulane University School of Medicine
This product is intended to be used on amniocytes.