FAST FISH 13 and 21
The Aquarius® FAST FISH Prenatal kit allows detection of trisomies 13, 18 and 21 (Down syndrome) and sex chromosome aneuploidies utilising a 2 hour hybridisation protocol.
Aquarius FAST FISH Prenatal kits provide the benefits of:
- 2 hour hybridisation protocol demonstrating high intensity signals and minimal background.
- Economical kit formats: 5, 10, 30** or 50** tests.
- Liquid stable reagents premixed in hybridisation solution and provided with DAPI counterstain.
- 13 unique sequence (13q14.2) Green
- 21 unique sequence (21q22.13) Orange
**Not available for LPF002 and LPF003.
The quality of the products we have received from Cytocell have been excellent. The FISH probes they provide to us give intense, strong signals and are a pleasure to count. What has really stood out however has been the level of support and assistance provided by Cytocell’s application specialists. The team worked very closely alongside our own during the adoption of this product and spent many hours with us perfecting the technique, going above and beyond what I would expect during the transition period. Source BioScience absolutely demand high quality products and service to be able to deliver our results with confidence, and that is what we have received from Cytocell. Neil Ryan, Laboratory Operations Manager at Source BioScience
This product is intended to be used on amniocytes.