FAST FISH X, Y, 13, 18 and 21
The Aquarius® FAST FISH Prenatal kit allows detection of trisomies 13, 18 and 21 (Down syndrome) and sex chromosome aneuploidies utilising a 2 hour hybridisation protocol.
Aquarius FAST FISH Prenatal kits provide the benefits of:
- 2 hour hybridisation protocol demonstrating high intensity signals and minimal background.
- Economical kit formats: 5, 10, 30** or 50** tests.
- Liquid stable reagents premixed in hybridisation solution and provided with DAPI counterstain.
Each kit contains the variable probe sets, details of which are listed below:
Probe set 1:
- X centromere Xp11.1-q11.1 (DXZ1) Green
- Y centromere Yp11.1-q11.1 (DYZ3) Orange
- 18 centromere 18p11.1-q11.1 (D18Z1) Blue
Probe set 2:
- 13 unique sequence (13q14.2) Green
- 21 unique sequence (21q22.13) Orange
**Not available for LPF002 and LPF003.
I am grateful for the excellent products I receive from Cytocell at a reasonable price, but more importantly the superb customer support. The speed in which I receive answers or suggestions makes my life as a director much easier and allows me to focus on patient care. The quality and consistency of Cytocell’s probes means I can trust the results, and my clients get their results in a timely manner. Dr. Theresa C. Brown, Director, Cytogenetics Laboratory, Hayward Genetics Center, Tulane University School of Medicine
This product is intended to be used on amniocytes.